Dads can be especially hard to buy gifts for and many times they seem to already have everything!
Let's stop right there. Because it isn’t always about more stuff, but often the things that are held closest to the heart aren’t things at all. They are memories of times, places, and most importantly people that mean the most.
You can turn those special memories into a meaningful gift that your dad or husband will treasure for a lifetime. No matter if the kids are two-legged or four-legged - a commissioned digital portrait makes a meaningful and sentimental gift for any Dad.
Right now there's still enough time for me to create your digital portrait, even though Father's Day is approaching really quickly (mark the date: June 21).
How does it work? No worries, the process is super easy:
- You provide the photo and you select a style from the four style choices shown here. Please note that the photo needs to be of good quality.
- After payment (see details further down), I will start working on your portrait.
- I create two different versions for you to select your favorite. Small changes are still possible at this point.
- You will receive the selected version of the portrait as a high resolution digital image with email. No physical product will be shipped.
- Print the portrait at home, or use a printing service such as Staples, Costco, Walgreens etc.
- See your Dad or husband smiling from ear to ear
What does it cost?
It's more affordable than you think! Digital portraits are $80 for any of the shown styles.
- Included in this price is your choice between two finished drawings.
- You'll receive a high-resolution digital file in JPG format. No physical product is included.
- The resolution of the digital file is high enough to print even large format prints or have it printed onto a large canvas (300dpi resolution with an image size of approx. 3500 x 3000 pixels - depends on the photo size and quality).
- If the photo requires additional retouching, such as removing of busy background, removing of other people and similar, an additional fee applies. Please contact me with your retouching wishes.
- Special requests are possible at an additional cost - please contact me to discuss your requirements.
This year, give your dad a gift he will love and cherish for years to come!
To get started with your Father's Day portrait or if you have any questions, please contact me. I'm looking forward to working with you.
I require full payment upfront.
No refunds possible once I started working on your portrait.
Digital file. No physical product will be send out.